- Painting and Tiling (3 month course)
- Assistant chef (4 month course)
- Tunnel and Permaculture Agriculture (6 month course)
- ICDL Computer Training (3 month course)
- Business Administration (3 month course)
With each course, students also have to undertake life skills and business skills training at the Emdeni Skills Centre.
An Information Centre is available where people from the Emdeni community use our Centre for Internet and computer access, ID applications, CV’s, photocopying/printing, faxing, government information, etc.
If you are a student wanting to take part in a course, please visit our Facebook page for more updates and details.
If you are a donor, click here for more information on how you can invest in B-BBEE opportunities at our Skills Centre or contact us for more information.