Closing date: 15/03/2023
Media Marketing Specialist
Abraham Kriel Bambanani has an opening for an ambitious young person to start their career in a challenging environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Website maintenance and development;
- Social media strategies and implementation;
- Writing; sub-editing and translation between Afrikaans and English marketing copy and articles.
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing an annual communication plan in conjunction with the Senior Manager marketing and Social Funding Developers.
- Involvement in all marketing activities, projects, events and campaigns will be required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a three year qualification in marketing or communication.
- A driver’s license;
- A love for media and social media;
- Creativity; enthusiasm and drive;
- Knowledge of website content management (WordPress);
- Knowledge of communication strategies, specifically for social media and digital marketing purposes;
- Ability to write well and an understanding of how to craft stories/articles for the different purposes/platforms/media where they are shared;
- An understanding of donor centered fundraising messaging will be an advantage;
- Good administrative skills
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV with a professional application form available on our website www.abrahamkriel.org to firstname.lastname@example.org